Wednesday 6 July 2011

Founder of Project IDentity - REVEALED! :)




Edmund Lin (:

"Dear all

I'm Edmund, an ex-RSPID volunteer who led and started Project IDentity around 5 years ago in 2006. From what started from a humble project in 2006, I am delighted to see that Project IDentity has since transformed to be one of the trademarks of RSPID and WSC due to the hard work of my more-than-abled successors. I've been to every other Project ID after the one I initiated, and I am glad that, similar to 5 years ago, the glaring passion and un-dying commitment of the volunteers have remain unchanged. I am also thrilled to witness that even after years have gone by, our beneficiaries' joy for being involved in such an event, remains high. The sparkle in their eyes has always brighten up my day. Here, I take the opportunity to congratulate all the volunteers because you have made, yourself, RSPID, WSC, NTU and even Singapore very proud of our nation's youth. Keep up the good job, and all the best for the event come 16th July 2011! 

Best Regards,Edmund Lin 

Dare to Commit - RSPID"

No comments:

Post a Comment